Sunday, 23 May 2010

I'm back with loot!


On Friday afternoon I was hanging around in a truck bay with some other birds waiting to be picked up by a bus filled with quilters.















What could be better than a weekend at a Craft & Quilt Show with a dozen girlfriends?
I'll show you....





A weekend at a Craft and Quilt Show buying lots of loot with a dozen girlfriends.
I'm going to give these hand dyed wools a new purpose in life. Of course I bought a lot more loot than this but some things just have to wait..........

9 comments:

Rebecca said...

yummy loot can't wait to see some more. What fun and I'm sure the birds were good company while you were waiting.
Hugs Bec

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

LOL......sounds like you had fun, love all the wool...

Lizzie said...

Ooohh, Sue, that wool looks delicious! Now I wonder what you've got in mind for it? Hmmmmm!! Can't wait to see what else you bought ;o)
Lizzie
xxx

Julia said...

The wool looks good Sue...I was tempted,
wasn't it a great show..
Julia ♥

Bev C said...

Sue, I am amazed at your energy. I didn't go to the show so will wait with baited breath to see what else you picked up.
Happy Monday.
Bev.xoxo

Shari said...

So glad you enjoyed the show Sue! It was a great time!

Tania said...

That bird shot is FABULOUS! So what's happening with the lovely woolly fabric stash...

prashant said...

love all the wool...
post free classifieds

Maree: said...

The Quilt Shows are always Fun...Love your New Wool bits..Gorgeous Shades..
cheers