Tuesday 10 August 2010

Tuesday Treasures

It's time for Tuesday Treasures at Clare's Craftroom and today I've chosen this little collection of salt spoons.
I live in a big ol' house and when I look around at my "stuff" there does seem to be a lot of collections! Is it because I like to display said "stuff" in groups?
At no time did I decide to collect spoons. They just came to me as gifts and souvenirs. The one with the twisted wire handle is made from an old Australian penny.
Who knows where I bought that. I can't remember!

10 comments:

Janice said...

What a lovely little collection. So unusual.

RobynLouise said...

I like your spoon collection as there's not one metal 'touristy' one! I've always liked wooden spoons as there's something warm and comforting about them and the recipes you make with them.

Unknown said...

Ooh I love the penny spoon ! Thanks for playing .

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Great collection Sue....

marina said...

It is amazing how things just seem to attract each other to form a collection.

Joanne Lendaro said...

Really a cool collection!

Bev C said...

You have one for each day of the week Sue,you clever collector.
Happy days.
Bev.xoxo

Liz said...

What a lovely collection. The "penny spoon" is amazing!!!!!

tea with lucy said...

so cute!

Micki said...

I love your spoon collection!
Micki