Saturday 4 September 2010

It's nearly time to say goodbye......

........to Flat Princess.
She's been  here at Charlotte's Cottage in Western Australia. She's seen the sights, met some of my friends and had lots of fun but now she must move on.
If you'd like her to visit you  email me here and I'll send her packing to the first blogger who gives me their SMA.
She accompanied me to my Dr's appointment and admired the view .

We looked out over the ocean together on a breezy Spring morning.
She loved the sun glinting off the water at the marina. Not many boats in there 'cos it's not lobster fishing season until November.......
but we did find this giant lobster at the entrance to town.
This historic flour mill is being renovated by a very clever and brave family. Wouldn't it be fun to live in a 4 storey flour mill?
The door looks just the right size for FP in this pic.
Our town is famous for the magnificent Moreton Bay fig trees lining the main street. FP felt like she was in a magical land amongst the huge roots.
I hope Flat Princess enjoyed her visit to Charlotte's Cottage as much as I enjoyed having her.

6 comments:

Maria said...

I am sure the FP enjoyed her stay in our town. Wonder were she will be off to next. Safe travels FP.

Needled Mom said...

What gorgeous sights she has seen. You showed her a fabulous time during her stay with you.

Needled Mom said...

What is your e-mail address to send a snail mail address to it?

nerines said...

Aaaw she looks like a little thumbelina next to that blue Jay.
I love the pic of her admiring the ocean view. She looks to have had a brilliant time. I'll let peoples know where to find her on my blog as well:))

nerines said...

Aaaw she looks like a little thumbelina next to that blue Jay.
I love the pic of her admiring the ocean view. She looks to have had a brilliant time. I'll let peoples know where to find her on my blog as well:))

Carole Burant said...

Well, I can see that Flat Princess had an absolutely wonderful time with you as well:-) I just love all the gorgeous sights you showed her, you have such a beautiful country. I'm wishing now that I could squeeze myself into an envelope and travel like her! hehe xoxo