This li'l town we live in is often starved for entertainment.
So when The Theatre Royale Vaudeville Troup, 3 elderly but very funny people came to town,
we bought tickets to see the show.
Maria came along too and we had a nice lunch and a few good laughs for the price of our tickets.
After the afternoon show we emerged into bright sunlight to see a
huge plume of smoke billowing across the sky.
The fire was behind our house and not far from Maria's either but her place was getting all the smoke.
Now 24 hours later there are still smoldering patches and people are keeping watch. I hate bush fires, we lived for 28 years in the Perth hills and every Summer there were fires to deal with. Scary.