Monday 14 February 2011

A Quilty Weekend Away

I feel truly spoiled, after a lovely weekend away with "The Girls" where I played with  happy colours, I arrived back in town just in time to get to work. It's hot and the air-con had broken down in my office but when I dragged my tail home this evening the bloke greeted me with a cold drink. He had also planned an evening meal, shopped for ingredients, helped prepare and cook it and then he washed the dishes. I might have to go off quilting more often.

5 comments:

Maria said...

Love the quilt.

Marlene said...

That is one gorgeous quilt top.I'd say definitely go quilting more often!!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Gorgeous Sue....

Liz said...

I'll have to try that, although mine doesn't cook anything harder than beans on toast and he never shops..sigh!
Lizzie
xxx

webbsway said...

Isn't it nice to be appreciated! : )You are so worth it and I think your better half knows it ! : )