Saturday 7 April 2012

A lovely holiday


I'm having a lovely holiday, a couple of fun visitors here for the weekend and plenty of things to do.
and to make it even more fun  Bev  from Kainga Happenings has awarded me this

In order to receive the award I have to tell you 5 things about me!

1: I'm very outspoken unless I try hard to be quiet, I am a Sagittarian after all.
2: I'm a "Glass half full" type.
3: I think life is too short to spend much time sweeping the floor.
4: I know that "family" is the most important thing in my life and probably yours too.
5: I have learnt that those who gossip to you will also gossip about you. Be warned.

Now I have to send this award to 5 bloggers (with fewer than 200 followers, the rules say). I hope you are happy to receive this challenge, if not that's ok too!

1: Vivian,  Quilting under the Midnight Sun
2: Linda  The Sewing Granny
3: Marina Maisie and the Boys
4: Tarnyia Tarnyiamarycatherine
5: Janet Fursdon House

Now for a photo of something sweet. My friend Susie Park, she has her own facebook page!


4 comments:

marina said...

Thankyou Sue,
Will follow up the award on my blog. Love that Mckenna Ryan quilt. Looks like a lot of work. Keep that sewing mojo going!

Anonymous said...

interesting post Sue.xx

Allie said...

Congrats on your award hon! I'm right there with you on sweeping the floor. *G* That picture in your header is absolutely magical....

Diane-crewe said...

congratulations xx