Friday 4 January 2013

Laughing

That's what this year is all about, laughter, laughing, laugh out loud........any thing I can laugh about.

My resolution for 2013 is to laugh more. I was sad for most of last year, no big reason, just lots of time spent feeling sorry.

I've always said that happiness is a decision! Well so is sadness and now I've decided not to go there.

I had a wonderful family time over Christmas, the bloke was home for two whole weeks from his job up North, all 4 kids came to stay bringing with them a son-in-law, a pile of kids and a new girlfriend to meet.

Here are the kids all sitting up for a NICE photo.



Here they are having fun!



Which photo do you like best?



I love the one that makes me LAUGH...............!

9 comments:

Liz said...

laughter, they say, is great medicine so I love the one that makes me laugh too..! that's what my lot would do given half a chance too...
Take care
Lizzie
xxx

marina said...

hope your year will bring you lots of laughter!
love the second photo, wish I could hear what was going on lol.

Unknown said...

Look at all those legs!! The kids did a great job trying to contain themselves for the first shot! If we only knew how to harness that energy we could light up the world! Thanks for reminding me to choose happiness Sue! Xoxo E

Barbara Arcement said...


Sue, it is great that you have decided to be happy. You will find it is so much easier to be happy than it is to be sad. Laughter is wonderful!
I know you will have a happy 2013. thanks for reminding us the importance of being happy.

Needled Mom said...

It sounds like you are off to a great start. I love the laughter in the children!

Fiona said...

Sue I hope you find lots of things to laugh about... I'm sorry you had a sad year... I have to admit I'm rather glad to see the back of 2012... may we laugh lots ...
Hugz

Allie said...

Oh can I join your laughter club???? I think it's brilliant! And of course I love the second photo best, that is a perfect shot!!!

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

A good resolution Sue to be happy this year...I love it! Both photos are great of the kids...how they go from sitting nicely and then all action!

Josie said...

Photo #2 cracked me up. It's a winner. Glad you've decided to do more laughing this year. I've made the same resolution... how about that. We can laugh at each other! Hugs.....