Monday 30 May 2016

Years have passed by

Good grief, I can't remember when I last posted on this blog. Time flies and I was bored with blogging. Facebook gathered me up in it's arms and whisked me off to quick comments and instant pics.

Now I am back but I don't know for how long.
My quilting is keeping me busy as I move from making bed covers to art quilts and textiles.
Meet Liberty Bunny, fashioned from tiny scraps of Liberty fabric and stitched and stitched and stitched. My heart fills with joy as the little tufts turn into a creature right before my eyes.

3 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

So pleased to see you back.... Hope you don't disappear again....

webbsway said...

Yes, Sue - have missed you. Just so glad you are happy and healthy.

Bev C said...

Hello Sue,

Glad to see you back, happy sewing.

Bev.