Monday 25 May 2009

Angus Jonah Mathews has arrived


Back home again after a few days with family in Barragup, south of Perth. Tiff and Nathan now have their little family complete with the arrival last Wednesday of Angus Jonah Mathews. He is a little treasure and seems to be a quiet, placid baby but of course we know that may change.
I spent my days there, when not playing with Milly & Lachlan or visiting Tiff & Angus in hospital, learning more about EQ6. Took my laptop down with me and went through all the lessons. I will need lots of practice as there is so much to remember and everyone knows my memory is overloaded with useless trivia.
Now I'm back home I must get on with the blocks for our Patch Club "row by row" challenge. They are due to be handed in on Thursday at the next meeting.

No comments: